Selecteer jouw model:
*Please make sure you have correctly set the am/pm before you start to adjust the time.
– Pull the crown out to the 2nd position when the second hand points to 0 (12 o’clock)
– After setting the time, use a time signal to schronize the watch by pushing the crown to the normal position to the start the second hand going.
– You can not quickly adjust the day of the week. In order to adjust the day, you must advance the hour hand by 24 hours per day.
*Pull the crown out to the first position.
– Turn the crown to the left to set the date. You can adjust the date between approximately 9pm and 0:30am.
– After setting the time/date/day of the week, please push the crown back to its normal position.
– Press top pusher to start/stop timer. – Press bottom pusher to split/reset timer.
– Pull out the crown to the second click
– Press button (A) or (B) to reset the stopwatch second and minute hands to “0” postion.
*By pressing button (A), the hands move counter clockwise.
*By pressing button (B), the hands move clockwise.
– Push the crown back to the normal position.